Whether you are a mold maker serving auto-part, plastics, electronics, medical device, or packaging industries, sourcing for latest mold manufacturing, repair, and maintenance technology and equipment, “InterMold Thailand 2023” is your answer. You will meet over 250 leading brands that will help you produce mold and die with highest precision and quality control. As a part of “Manufacturing Expo,” ASEAN’s leading machinery and technology for manufacturing and supporting industries consisting of five specializing events displaying plastics, mold and die, auto-parts, industrial automation, and surface and coatings technologies and complete with seminars and networking opportunities, “InterMold Thailand” will be the annual mold-making community gathering that will empower your business to continually grow.
Pre-register to Visit
For your convenience to visit the show quickly and easily, pre-register online to get these special benefits:
• Instant Visitor Badge onsite. No waiting in line for registration at the show.
• Save your time with Recommended list of exhibitors based on your product of interest sent to your mailbox.
• Free Official Show i-Directory.
• Free updates on industry and show updates direct to your mailbox.
For group visitors (at least 5 members from the same organization), exclusive benefits will be offered to your group as well when you pre-register online:
• Fast track to the exhibition: visitors’ badges are available at Group registration counter.
• A complimentary show i-Directory.
• Take picture of your group to promote your company/organization in our media.
For more information, please contact us:
T. +66 2686 7222
F. +66 2 686 7266
“InterMold Thailand” is open to trade visitors only. Please dress in business attire. Those wearing shorts and/or sandals and minors under the age of 15 will not be permitted into the exhibition hall. The organizer reserves the right to refuse admission to anyone without cause or explanation.